A Letter From the CEO
The very first Seattle Sun store was in Bellevue on Main Street and I'm thrilled to announce our expansion in that same location.
We’ve re-opened with an incredible suite of innovative, non-invasive, cosmetic-improvement services in addition to the spray tan, custom airbrushing, and sunbed services you already know and love.
Because our re-opening is more than just a coat of paint, I'm excited to share the new name for the Bellevue location is the Seattle Sun Light Spa. When I started this company 13 years ago I made a firm commitment to innovate, provide exceptional service, and deliver the highest quality products and services that help all our customers look and feel their best.
We've been growing our service-offerings in all our 35-stores as part of that commitment, and this marks an amazing evolution in our journey that you've made possible.
As part of the expansion, I’m excited to introduce you to a variety of safe & clinically validated skin & body services.
· LED Red Light Photofacials to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, redness, & hyperpigmentation
· LED Blue Light Photofacials to help teenagers & adults reduce existing acne & future breakouts by killing bacteria
· LED body contouring with clinically proven results
· Full Body Red Light Therapy & massage system for all-over-body treatments
· Infrared Body Therapy: reduces body pain even after treatments, improves flexibility, opens pores to release impurities, boosts immunity, & tracks calorie burn
· LED-activated teeth whitening
· Skin Authority: breakthrough skin care products that help improve skin quality
· Get Salted: premium relaxation products
Our other 34 Seattle Sun Tan stores will keep the same name you know, but we'll also continue to selectively roll-out innovative services and products like I mentioned above.
Thank you for helping us grow our business and for providing feedback that's helped us make this decision.